Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Introduction: A nice counter strike music video with music made up of gunshot sounds and animation of sticks with guns. Doesn't sound to amazing but this sure was.

Graphics: It was stick guys with helmets on and with redrawn counter stike weapons. Could it be any onther way? Try to imagine a Counter Strike flash that didn't have sticks. I know there is some but none of them are as good as these things. Of course it was complete with screen shots form the game itself.
[Graphics: 7/10]

Style: There are tons of counter strike movies and tons of music videos but how aften do you find a cs music video? Has there ever been such a thing? This was a nice stick flash. Now gun fire can actually be music to someones ears. Fantastic. There were some lost marks for alot of repedetedness(lol).
[Style: 7/10]

Sound: The sound was truly amazing, hats of the the guys who made it. I can only imagine how long this would have taken to find the right tune, rythme, and speed. It really does sound like a dozen guys beating their drums.
[Sound: 10/10]

Violence: It was an animation that used the sounds of weapons to make an amazing song. What better way then to put it in an animation with counter strike. The same guys died about a zillion times but thats all part of the song. It you have a been a butload batter with blood (of course) But was still pretty nice.
[Violence: 9/10]

Interactvity: There wasn't much interactivity, but had some buttons. Buttons are intarativity right? You have to click them.
[Interactivity: 3/10]

Humour: Wasn't much humor but what the hell, I felt that I should replace the humor spot with Originality. Well this really was Original. In all my hours of New Grounding, I have never seen something liket this. But there is quite an amount of CS animations.
[Originality: 8/10]

Overall: Very entertaining. From the great preloader, to the explosive ending, I recomend this flash for anyone who wants something new and I will be putting this in my favorites. It repeated a kazillion times and started to get edgy in the middle wondering if it would ever end but overall, a great effort.
[Overall: 9/10]

StealthBeast responds:

Sincere thanks for your very in-depth review!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Ultimate Sprite tutorial Ultimate Sprite tutorial

nice, who taught you to make such nice buttons? :)

Resist-Refuse responds:

hmm i wonder

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

very nice, isaw this a while ago, did you resumbit it or something?

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! finale !!!JUMP AROUND!!! finale

really the last one ?

thats not cool

EddieBone responds:

al yor eBaum r blong 2 us al yor eBaum r blong 2 us

oh my god that last reviewers an idiot

cr0miumZX responds:

no hes smart

CC - Liek Ya CC - Liek Ya

rabid monkey should take his hands out of his pants and make a flash

Yoshiteru responds:

HAHA agreed.

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! XIV !!!JUMP AROUND!!! XIV

b

its finally out, a new one...i'm so happy. lol jump around is like the only thing i dont do real reviews for

GoldenClock responds:

-Flying- -Flying-

b

you asked me twice now what the b is in the comments, well its for thumbs up, p is thumbs down. as for the animation, it was good, gumbys better though :D

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

b

IM JUST WRITTING A REVIEW TO TELL J00 GUYS THAT THIS IS A PILOT AND THAT THE STORY IS THAT THAT GUY HELPED MAKE THOSE DEMONS AND THEY KILLED IS FAMILLY NOW HE IS TRYING TO KILL THEM ALL. HIS NAME IS NO MAN AND ITS HIS LAND, MAKING THE TITLE NO MANS LAND.

The History of Mario The History of Mario

p

Introduction: Well no, I'm not a pervert, don't judge me because I like the Mario series and i clicked the link looking for a half decent flash about someones view on how Mario came to be.

Graphics: These are fricking sprites (notice the rickinginstead of uck) These sprites were mario sprites thus making them not to hard to find (unless you're an idiot).
[Graphics: 4/10]

Style: It was simply a really bad, noob, sprite flash. It was a good idea to actually think of how he grew up, but you ruined it.
[Style: 4/10]

Sound: The sound was alright and making it the best part of your marks, pretty sad though becasue they werent that good.
[Sound: 6/10]

Violence: The only violence was the part where he threw something at the pizza guy[from what i watched anyway].
[Violence: 4/10]

Interactivity: No buttons, no interactivity.
[Interactivity: 0/10]

Humor: This wasn't even funny, i just felt sorry for you.
[Humor: 1/10]

Overall: This was my shortest Real Review Ever. I felt that i should take as much time writting a review for your movie than you did making it. Adios.
[Overall: 3/10]

Aliyen responds:

In that case, it must have taken you hours to write this review.